Daikin Floor Console Unit
Daikin’s floor standing air conditioning units present a reliable, energy efficient and quiet way to cool your space – no matter how much space you have. The compact design is ideal for tighter installations, enabling you to position the unit closer to the floor. It can even be semi-recessed into the wall or in an unused fireplace.
Discover the benefits:
- Even air distribution: The units use either top, or top and bottom discharge vents to distribute air evenly throughout the room.
- Hot Start: When heating starts or when changing from cooling to heating, airflow doesn’t start until the air is warm, preventing cold draughts.
- Automatic Operation: For year-round comfort, the unit can automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Econo Mode Function: Allows you to reduce the peak power consumption of the air conditioner
- Whisper quiet: Sound levels are reduced by 2-3 decibels (dB) from the low fan speed for quieter heating and cooling indoors.
- Easy clean: The smooth surface of flat panel models can be wiped clean and the flat panel is easily removed for more thorough cleaning.
- Healthier air: Daikin’s air purifying filters and innovative air flow systems ensure that fresh, conditioned air flows to every corner of the room.